From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WikiContext switcheroos in Tag classes
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 09:57:39 GMT
HAH! I found the bastard. It's a cloning issue. WikiActionBeanContext
wasn't cloning it's delegate DefaultWikiContext.

Anyway, while I was at it, I refactored all of the iterator tags,
whacking about 2/3 of the code (rampant cut-n-paste jobs). What I'll
check in later will be lean, clean and documented. :)

Andrew