From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code-name for JSPWiki 3
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 13:55:26 GMT
All--

I completely slacked on counting up the votes for the code-names for
JSPWiki 3 and 3.1. Here are the results:

3.0
---
Haddock 8 (2 first-place votes from Janne + Dirk, 1 second-place vote
from Andrew)
Flounder 5 (1 first-place vote from Andrew; 1 second-place vote from Juan Pablo)
Medusa 3 (1 first-place vote from Juan Pablo)
Albacore: 3 (1 first-place vote from Murray)
Skipjack: 2 (2 second-place vote from Murray)
Scrod 1 (1 first-place vote from Andrew)
Yellowfin 1 (1 third-place vote from Murray)

3.1
---
Albacore 8 (2 first-place votes from Janne + Juan Pablo; 1
second-place vote from Andrew)
Flounder 3 (1 first-place vote from Dirk)
Blackfin 3 (1 first-place vote from Andrew)
Bigeye 1 (1 third-place vote from Andrew)

So, by your votes: 3.0 will be called Haddock; and 3.1 will be called
Albacore.**

**Recognizing that this is a super-late report of the votes, can we
get a quick +1/0/-1 vote on whether we agree to these names?

If not, I'm happy to have a re-vote.

Andrew