From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Add WikiException cause Thowable?
Date Tue, 07 Apr 2009 03:38:33 GMT
A little while ago I was trying to troubleshoot some 2.8 issues and
got annoyed about the fact that JSPWiki startup failures are
effectively swallowed up by WikiException. Many of the Exception
classes provide a constructor with a Throwable 'cause' parameter,
which I thought would be a good thing here, too.

So, I have done that. Any objections to checking it in? Alternatively,
I could check the changes into the (3.0) trunk.

Andrew