From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Stripes LocalePicker.Locales
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 18:11:41 GMT

Hm. Then why not just use the system from 2.8 and have a custom
LocalePicker just interface with that one?

The order must always be user preference from cookie -> Accept-
Language -header -> system setting from jspwiki.properties -> default
English. An internal priority list is IMHO quite useless.

Besides, if the user's browser sends multiple choices, they've got a
priority attached.  Shouldn't we use that instead of something set by
the server?

/Janne