From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject PathNotFoundException for wiki:refersTo.info (ReferredPagesPlugin)
Date Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:01:30 GMT
I have been trying to make the ReferredPagesPluginTest to work again.
The first two tests succeed, the third one (testReferredPageParmInClude() )
fails. The plugin does not generate the expected links.
Debugging a bit further, I finally find that the following exception occurs
:

- javax.jcr.PathNotFoundException: The property metadata file was not found:
/tmp/priha/fileprovider/workspaces/jspwiki/pages/Main/IPointToTwoPages/wiki:refersTo.info

This is visible after changing line 494 of JCRWikiPage (the exception was
caught and ignored).
I do not understand why this fails for the last test, and not for the first
two tests, any ideas ?

regards,
Harry