From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JSPWiki 2.8.2 release
Date Sat, 04 Apr 2009 11:40:00 GMT

Harry had a good point - I forgot to update the ReelaseNotes.

The new release artifacts are again at http://www.ecyrd.com/~jalkanen/JSPWiki/2.8.2/

No other modifications except updating the ReleaseNotes.

All committers administer the incubator project page :-).  Check out
the instructions from the incubator web site, and commit stuff!

/Janne