From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenID support in JSPWiki?
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 03:38:46 GMT
Hi Tilman --

Your analysis is correct. You would need to get obtain the HttpRequest
from WikiCallbackHandler, which at the moment it does not know how to
supply. We have had some other questions about this recently, notably
Andre Schenk's desire to be able to obtain a reference to the
WikiEngine from inside his custom LoginModule.

In both cases, the common thread is that we need to supply additional
callbacks to WikiCallbackHandler. I'm inclined to fix this in 2.8.2,
by simply adding in support for the HttpRequestCallback. That should
meet your needs, no?

It should also meet Andre's, indirectly, in the sense that if you have
an HttpRequest you can fairly easily retrieve the WikiEngine also (by
passing getSession().getServletContext() to WikiEngine.getInstance()).

Andrew