From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Winstone/CDDL
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:30:56 GMT
That would be great! Please take a look at it, if you wouldn't mind.

I don't actually know why it doesn't work. Part of the problem is that
we don't wrap Throwables in WikiExceptions, so there is no way to know
why WikiEngine won't start unless you bust out the debugger.

Jetty is tied to Selenium -- we are using the embedded 5.1 classes
included inside the Selemium server jar. Then I added the "plus" jar
and a few others.

Both 2.8.1 and the trunk are affected.

Any insights you could provide would be appreciated. Thanks.

Andrew

On Mar 26, 2009, at 9:18, Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goeschl@it20one.at