From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: State of the JSPWiki Project?
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2009 19:21:29 GMT

And to continue on this, the fact that being a part of Apache means
that we have more developers than ever, so I think the development has
never really been in this healthy state.  In the old days, my quitting
the project would've devastated it. Now I'm pretty confident that
JSPWiki would survive even if I had to leave.

So go ahead, feel great about using JSPWiki and keep on going!

/Janne