From Tilman Bender <tben...@stud.hs-heilbronn.de>
Subject Re: OpenID support in JSPWiki?
Date Wed, 25 Mar 2009 11:27:12 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your help!

Let's see if I got it right:

- My OpenidAssertionLoginModule need the data from the HttpPRequest
- The way to obtain this data is via HttpReuqestCallback

 From what I can see so far, the HttpReuqest in HttpRequestCallBack is
only
set in WebContainerCallbackHandler, which is used by:

-WebContainerLoginModule
-CookieAssertionLoginModule
- AnonymousLoginModule

So as I get it, I would have to either use this CallBackHandler,
instead of WikiCallBackHandler
or to find a way to set the HttpRequest in HttpRequestCallBack from
within WikiCallBackHandler.

Question is: How can I access the request from within,
WikiCallBackHandler?

I agree on the attribute exchange on login, allthough I would see that
as a further improvement to the basic OpenID
functionality.

For the UI side, I attached some mocks. This is what my UI currenlty
looks like, but it is far from complete. Comments
welcome :-)