From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] JSPWiki 2.8.2 release
Date Tue, 31 Mar 2009 18:39:49 GMT
the ReleaseNotes looks like a copy of the previous  release, shouldn't we
mention something about 2.8.2 ?
I checked the signature, and tested the code, the release looks good to me.

so, apart from the ReleaseNotes: +1

BTW:
Our incubator project page also needs some refreshing:
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/jspwiki.html
Who is administering that ?

Harry