From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Winstone/CDDL
Date Sat, 28 Mar 2009 15:29:31 GMT
So,

with the latest patches to the trunk (see ChangeLog and commits) I got
Selenium working but finally ended up with firefox talking to Jetty telling
me :

HTTP ERROR: 404
/selenium-server/tests/TestSuite.html Not Found
RequestURI=/selenium-server/tests/TestSuite.html

Since this is a version 3 firefox, and wasn't sure if this Selenium works
with firefox 3, I stopped for now (I also could not get ff2 working
anymore).

According to http://jira.openqa.org/browse/SIDE-171 it should work, I'll do
some more testing on this when I get some more time.

regards,
Harry