From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Current nightly fails on Geronimo 2.1.3
Date Wed, 18 Mar 2009 08:13:51 GMT
> - Located every instance in the test classes where createPage() is
> called, and made sure that it is preceded by WikiEngine.deletePage().
> This ensures that the page won't exist when createPage() is called,
> and thus won't throw the error in unit tests where it shouldn't.

Actually, I suspect that there is a problem somewhere in Priha's
remove() method which means that our tearDown() methods aren't
deleting the pages which have been created.  Or that we're using it
wrong.

It should *also* be noted that I don't think we're committing the
changes to the database properly in a whole lot of places - that is,
we're not calling WikiPage.save().  This also concerns remove()s.

It's also very likely that PageManager.putPageText() is not working
properly right now either.

/Janne