From amit Meena <amitmeena.sgs...@gmail.com>
Subject CreoleToJSPWikiTranslatorTest failuer for unmodified src on Windows XP machine
Date Mon, 23 Feb 2009 09:39:35 GMT
Hi *,*

We have checked out the latest code from svn location
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/jspwiki/tags/jspwiki_2_8_1/ and
executed JUnit test cases.

The two test cases are failing every time.

(1) Test com.ecyrd.jspwiki.providers.RCSFileProviderTest

(2) Test com.ecyrd.jspwiki.parser.CreoleToJSPWikiTranslatorTest

As we have not installed RCS system so reason behind failure of first test
case is clear. But we are unable to figure out the possible cause for
failure of CreoleToJSPWikiTranslatorTest. We are running the Junit
tests onWindows xpmachine and the
file ./tests/reports/TEST-comecyrd.jspwiki.parser.CreoleToJSPWikiTranslatorTest.txt
contains
following output.

*Testcase*: testBoldAcrossLineBreaks took 0.016 *sec*

      FAILED

expected:<...

*junit*.framework.ComparisonFailure: expected:<...

      at *com*.*ecyrd*.*jspwiki*
.parser.CreoleToJSPWikiTranslatorTest.testBoldAcrossLineBreaks(CreoleToJSPWikiTranslatorTest.java:70)

Why the test com.ecyrd.jspwiki.parser.CreoleToJSPWikiTranslatorTest  is
failing even for unmodified code?

Thanks & Regards

Amit Meena