From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Code-name for JSPWiki 3
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:59:49 GMT
I'm kind of envious at the fun the Ubuntu folks have naming their
verisons: Feisty Fawn, Breezy Badger. Now, we wouldn't need to
alliterate, but it seems to me that a code-name for JSPWiki version 3
would be good.

Any thoughts? I'd suggest "Priha" if it weren't already taken.:)

As an alternative, I might suggest "Wolverine" -- because we're
slashing up the code-base, and in heroic fashion.

Granted, this isn't really a high priority, but I thought it might be
a fun exercise to brainstorm some ideas.

Andrew