From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WikiEngine+ returning raw type Collections
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2009 21:25:21 GMT
I think if Harry is offering to simply change method signatures that
return raw Collection types into concrete ones, that would be just
dandy. So +1 for that.

I also agree that when we make WikiEngine an interface (in whatever
package we eventually select), we take only the worthiest of worthy
methods when we do that. So +1 for that, too.

The two aren't mutually exclusive: in the short term, if Harry is
willing to do the Collection method signatures, I certainly won't
discourage him. :)