From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Howling at the moon (Priha)
Date Tue, 10 Feb 2009 06:10:09 GMT
JSPWiki won't start properly when deployed as a WAR. ContentManager is
failing to initialize(). This line is the one causing problems:

            id = m_sessionManager.createSession();

I suspect that this relates somehow to how Priha initializes. I
attempted to follow a debug trace and it seemed to fail somewhere
inside of login(). But I don't have the Priha source handy and don't
know for sure. I don't have the desire to check out source tonight to
investigate further. So, Janne, any quick and easy solutions that
would help with this?

Andrew