From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Internationalizationmanager
Date Fri, 13 Feb 2009 22:29:04 GMT
On 13 Feb 2009, at 11:43, Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have coded some plugins. I would wish they become corefeatures but
> as long as they are only "contributed" I have a problem with the
> messages.
> Is it possible to let the InternationalizationManager read custom
> internationalization files?

What do you need that InternationalizationManager.getBundle() does not
offer you?

However, I would recommend using WikiContext.getBundle() because it
will find the right bundle for you based on user's current preferences.

For example

ResourceBundle myBundle = wikiContext.getBundle("nicolas_plugins");
String s = myBundle.getString("plugin.title");

/Janne