From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Why does WikiEngineTest.testSpacedNames1() fail
Date Sun, 22 Feb 2009 17:52:15 GMT
ever since running the JUnit tests, I always get a failure for
WikiEngineTest.testSpacedNames1() :

    public void testSpacedNames1()
        throws Exception
    {
        m_engine.saveText("This is a test", "puppaa");

        assertEquals( "normal", "puppaa", m_engine.getText("This is a
test").trim() );
        assertEquals( "lowercase", "puppaa", m_engine.getText("this is a
test").trim() );
        assertEquals( "randomcase", "puppaa", m_engine.getText("ThiS Is a
teSt").trim() );
    }

the lowercase and randomcase always fail.
Does anyone else have the same problem, and which platform do you run ?

Or any other ideas why it fails ?
And if the two cases are platform dependent, I like to remove them from the
test set.

regards,
Harry