From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Persistent validation error
Date Sat, 21 Feb 2009 19:23:34 GMT
I have seen that NPE a few weeks ago after we went to a Dynamic Web
Structure, but I don't have it now anymore.
I think I just made a dummy change to it and changed it, it was gone since
then ?
(not a very satisfactory explanation)

I also run Eclipse Ganymede and I do have a few other strange JSP errors
that I can't get rid of :-) :

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
Syntax error on token "}", delete this token    PreferencesTab.jsp
JSPWiki/src/WebContent/templates/default    line 0    JSP Problem
Syntax error on token "}", delete this token    ProfileTab.jsp
JSPWiki/src/WebContent/templates/default    line 0    JSP Problem
Syntax error on token "catch", Identifier expected    PreferencesTab.jsp
JSPWiki/src/WebContent/templates/default    line 0    JSP Problem
Syntax error on token "catch", Identifier expected    ProfileTab.jsp
JSPWiki/src/WebContent/templates/default    line 0    JSP Problem
Syntax error, insert "Finally" to complete TryStatement
PreferencesTab.jsp    JSPWiki/src/WebContent/templates/default    line 0
JSP Problem
Syntax error, insert "Finally" to complete TryStatement    ProfileTab.jsp
JSPWiki/src/WebContent/templates/default    line 0    JSP Problem

Harry