From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BundleMigrator & CommentedProperties
Date Fri, 30 Jan 2009 14:21:44 GMT
I've checked in a new & improved CommentedProperties that preserves
encodings correctly. There are a few cosmetic issues that probably
should be fixed related to whitespace fidelity in comments, but other
that this, it's looking pretty good.

At this point we can basically say, "it works." Will tweak a little
bit more in the next few days.