From Andrew Jaquith <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject BundleMigrator & CommentedProperties
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:24:36 GMT
All --

In the process of writing the BundleMigrator tool, I discovered a
serious logic flaw in the CommentedProperties class.
CommentedProperties reads/writes Properties files while preserving
comments. As currently written, it doesn't correctly parse property
values that span multiple lines. So, I am re-writing it. It's actually
a pretty hard thing to re-write: the original version took some
shortcuts that, as it turned out, didn't work out so well.

Anyway, I thought I'd let everybody, especially Harry, know what's
going on. It's blocking me from finishing BundleMigrator, and thus
from doing more JSP migration work -- so I wanted to get it solved.

Andrew