From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Question about developing JSPWiki V.3
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:20:38 GMT

Not all admins have command line access to the wiki, mind you.  In
addition, I would expect this to be far more useful than just a
single transition tool - it would be a way to export/import the
entire wiki contents in a standard format.  Highly useful for admins,
e.g. if you want to change backends.

It might make sense to have some sort of a "jspwiki goes read-only
while export is being done" -flag.

/Janne