From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: AW: JSPWiki as WTP
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 23:19:22 GMT

Hi!

Thanks for the tips - I think I managed to get most of the stuff
working.  The commit is going in now - it's a fairly large one...
However, it does make JSPWiki a lot more clear in structure, though
unfortunately I just ran out of time to fix everything, like
build.xml.  Didn't want to wait in case someone wanted to commit
something which would've made merges kinda difficult :-D

/Janne

On 29 Jan 2009, at 14:42, Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH) wrote:

> Hi
>
> It mainly depends on how you import the sources and configure your
> project.
>
> I have got it running as a dynamic webproject but it took me quite
> some time.

<snip>