From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Question about developing JSPWiki V.3
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 10:49:07 GMT

The Exporter class is fairly straightforward, but be aware of a
caveat - you can't pipe the output to a JSP because our JSPFilter
creates an in-memory copy of the content.  For 700 MB of repository,
this would be deadly ;-).  You will need to develop a servlet (or
figure out a way to bypass the JSPFilter).

/Janne