From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: LuceneSearchprovider indexing PDF and more
Date Thu, 15 Jan 2009 13:03:44 GMT

*grin* I didn't even know there was one...  Hiding something in
someone's personal pages is probably not the best the way to get
something into JSPWiki.

Having said that, opening up a JIRA ticket and attaching a patch to
it is probably a good way to continue.  However, it would need to be
against the current trunk.

/Janne