From "K. W. Holzweißig" ...@mail.uni-paderborn.de>
Subject Re: Restructuring JSPWiki for Eclipse?
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 18:56:19 GMT
Hey,

one of us just managed to rearrange the whole structure in a suitable
way in order to use JSPWiki as a dynamic web project. I guess we will
put a tutorial on this up on the JSPWiki pages the next days for
everyone else to try it.

In this sense, there would be no immediate need for us to have the
JSPWiki SVN changed.

Thanks.
Kai

--
Kai  Holzweißig
Dipl.-Inform.,  M.Sc. Cognitive Science

Heinz Nixdorf Institut
Arbeitsgruppe "Informatik und Gesellschaft"
Universität Paderborn
Fürstenallee 11
33102 Paderborn

Telefon: +49 5251 60-6522