From "K. W. Holzweißig" ...@mail.uni-paderborn.de>
Subject Re: JSPWiki as Eclipse dynamic web project
Date Wed, 28 Jan 2009 13:08:44 GMT
Florian,

Thanks for your answer. We are not using the  JSPWiki  SVN. We have our
own SVN where we develop our own JSPWiki branch that accomdates our
needs. Hence, we would be able to change the structure in the SVN.

Cheers!
Kai

--
Kai  Holzweißig
Dipl.-Inform.,  M.Sc. Cognitive Science

Heinz Nixdorf Institut
Arbeitsgruppe "Informatik und Gesellschaft"
Universität Paderborn
Fürstenallee 11
33102 Paderborn

Telefon: +49 5251 60-6522