From Siegfried Goeschl <siegfried.goes...@it20one.at>
Subject Re: Vote requested: package renaming
Date Thu, 01 Jan 2009 12:36:37 GMT
Hi folks,

regarding interface package name - why not "org.apache.jspwiki.api"

+) every developer on this planet would expect to find interface and
simple domain object there
+) using a seperate package would allow to extract the API from the rest
of the implementation project if needed (and is a good test if the API
is self-contained)

Cheers,

Siegfried Goeschl