From Harry Metske <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BundleMigrator & CommentedProperties
Date Thu, 29 Jan 2009 20:50:45 GMT
hmmm, indeed, it runs fine, a few minor differences like blanks around the
equals sign, and the property values convert to one line.
but the Russian and Romanian files get corrupted.

This is something weird in java.util.Properties, I noticed that properties
that are commented are translated fine, for example :

# Login.jsp
#login.error.capslock=\u041d\u0435\u0432\u0435\u0440\u043d\u044b\u0439
\u043b\u043e\u0433\u0438\u043d
(\u043f\u0440\u043e\u0432\u0435\u0440\u0442\u0435
\u043a\u043b\u0430\u0432\u0438\u0448\u0443 Caps Lock) #obsolete
login.error.password = ???????? ?????.
login.error.noaccess = ? ??? ??? ??????? ? ?????. ????????.

You see that the commented login.error.capslock remains fine.
I was just on my way finding the sources of JDK5, but run out of time, I'll
dig further next few days (or you get there before me :-) )

regards,
Harry