From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Was: Closed: (JSPWIKI-396) UTF-8 characters in wiki pages incorrectly rendered if served by Weblogic
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 05:31:37 GMT
No, only if there isn't any progress for months, and it looks like nobody is
responding.
There was a unanswered question from Jürgen since early October, and another
one from me a week ago.
Now I can keep asking if there is progress off course, but I use another
approach.
I don't like to see an endless list of open bugs that nobody is working on
for years, that's all.
But as mentioned in the comment, feel free to re-open, if necessary

best regards,
Harry