From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Question about developing JSPWiki V.3
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 07:59:44 GMT

A cool way to help would be to create an UI for the exporter!  The
user experience could be something like "go to admin/Export.jsp
(admins only), click on Export, and the browser automatically starts
a download of the XML file (preferably gzipped, as it might be fairly
big)."

Also, the export/import format requires a bit more thinking, since it
does not yet export version histories.  I'm still debating with
myself whether the JCR versioning should be used or not (since I am
not sure whether you can import a set of Version nodes.)  Any ideas
around that would be most welcome.

/Janne