From k.@mail.uni-paderborn.de
Subject JSPWiki as WTP
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:38:24 GMT
Hey everyone,

Hey Janne,

For efficiency reasons, we would like to have our whole project
running as a dynamic web project in Eclipse. We have managed to set up
such a project, but we keep on getting errors when trying to extract
the contents of JSPWiki.jar from
/lib in the appropriate locations of the web project (e.g., we put the
com/* and org/*
folders to /classes etc.) The  error is:

---
Error Message
Exception
     java.util.MissingResourceException
Place where detected
     java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(), line 1508
---

We need to know the right locations for all the files within the
JSPWiki.jar, that is,
when not using the JSPWiki.jar, where do the ini,i18n, template etc.
folder go?

Has anyone managed to run JSPWiki as a WTP with the JSPWiki.jar unpacked?

All the best
Kai