From "Olaf K." <blue.box2...@gmx.de>
Subject Question about developing JSPWiki V.3
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:54:44 GMT
Hi Developers!
I would like to support you developing the new JSPWiki Version 3.
So I checked out the trunk, build the application and after I copied a default 'priha.properties'
to the classes-folder
the Tomcat start without errors.

But in the browser I received an empty main-page, a left-menu and the searchbox.
Everthing looks fine.
How can I import my old Pages (VersionFileProvider) to the new JCR?
Should I create a migration-task in Jira and write some code to do this?
Or is there a spec for this task (e.g. GUI definition, Button in Install.jsp, ...)

And why show the tomcat console a
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/jspwiki/api/WikiPage
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.tags.IncludeTag.doEndTag(IncludeTag.java:84)
when editing/viewing a page.
It looks like the WikiActionBeanContext is not correct filled. getPage delivers null. hmmm.....

Regards
Olaf
--
NUR NOCH BIS 31.01.! GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 EURO/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a