From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WikiName normalization
Date Sun, 04 Jan 2009 11:46:49 GMT
May be it would be useful to have a plugin which would list pages with
similar names.

This info could be added to the left-menu, info-tab or quick-navigation
dropdown to help a user to find *that other page he is looking for*

This [{IndexSimilarPages }] could look for pages with
- different white-spaces
- with different upper/lower case.
- singular/plural page-names

dirk