From "Andrew Jaquith" <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote requested: package renaming
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:05:00 GMT
I'll reply to your other points a little later, but you should know
that WikiPage is *still* broken. Although I can compile the JSPs ok,
I'm getting a NoClassDefFound error for
org.apache.jspwiki.api.WikiPage when I access Wiki.jsp. I can't figure
out how to fix it, and neither can Harry.

See: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JSPWIKI-464