From "Andrew Jaquith" <andrew.r.jaqu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LDAP user database & LoginModule
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 20:27:47 GMT
I was thinking mostly about the fact that LDAP integration (and
specifically, Active Directory) is a pretty important thing for enterprises.
It seems like something we should just have. I'd prefer not to say "go write
your own!" to people who ask. I'd feel guilty knowing that they'd half-ass
it. :)
No, I don't see JSPWiki becoming an LDAP *provider.* Just a consumer.
Interesting thought though.