From Tilman Bender <tben...@stud.hs-heilbronn.de>
Subject Re: OpenID support in JSPWiki?
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 19:25:31 GMT
Hi JSPWiki Devs,

I am a student at Heilbronn University in Germany (Some of you might
know Christoph Sauer, who worked there.)
As pre-thesis for my diploma I want to enhance JSPWiki with OpenID.

I am still pretty new to JSPWIki, OpenID and JAAS.
I have worked my way through the official OpenID 2.0 Authentication
standard
and will do as well for Attributes Exchange.

I would like to base my work on the 2.8.1 tag and
see to get it integrate into the trunk later. Is that the correct way
to do it?

As I see Andrew already spent quite some time on OpenID and did some
preparations.
Since I plan to get my diploma somday soon (say in 2009 ;-)), I have a
high personal interest
in getting OpenID into JSPWiki.

* I have time
* I have motivation
* I need some help to get started ;-)

Any suggestions where to begin? I guess registration/profile creation
would be first.

kind regards

Tilman Bender
Student des Software Engineering