From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Movin' along
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 20:59:09 GMT

I can't give any estimate.  For JCR, it all depends on my wife's
health and where it goes, which we simply don't know at this stage
(long story).

There are currently over 40 unclosed items for 3.0, and I would
expect those to be fixed as well.  (JIRA has a pretty comprehensive
list of all issues to be fixed prior to 3.0). And, of course, go
through the entire alpha-beta testing round, which takes a few months.

Otherwise we will need to release 3.0, and tell people "this is
otherwise nice but you shouldn't use it because it is broken." :-/

/Janne