From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: WikiName
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 19:49:35 GMT

Done.  However, there is a question on how we will do the subpage
references, etc.  The following sounds logical to me:

Assume in all that current WikiContext contains page "Foo:Bar/
Subpage", that is - that is the page which is being rendered.
Then:

"foo.jpg" => Check if "Foo:Bar/Subpage/foo.jpg" exists; if not,
resolve to "Foo:Bar/foo.jpg" (This is consistent with current
attachment references)
"/foo.jpg" => Always resolves to "Foo:Bar/Subpage/foo.jpg"
"../foo.jpg" => "Foo:foo.jpg"
"Test:Bar" => Is an FQN, therefore resolves to "Test:Bar"

I worry a bit about the "/pagename", since it kinda looks to me like
a root reference (though there is no reason why it should be). But it
is kinda logical - it refers to something "under this page".

/Janne