From "Fischer, Nicola (ORISA Software GmbH)" <fisc...@orisa.de>
Subject AW: WikiVariables
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:32:41 GMT
No currenttimeplugin will not get parsed by the formplugin. ;-)

So either i can motivate the form plugin to parse the currenttime plugin and give me the date
or I need to add it a a wikivariable.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Harry Metske [mailto:harry.metske@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 12. Dezember 2008 11:24
An: jspwiki-dev@incubator.apache.org
Betreff: Re: WikiVariables

Sounds like a fair requirement to me.
I'm assuming you can't use the CurrentTimePlugin to achieve your goal ?
(it's a plugin, not a variable)

Janne, and others what do you think ?

An extra method on SystemVariables : getCurrentTime() returning the localized current time
?
Don't forget the unit test for this too.
Do we also need something else, current time on the server ?

Harry