From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Movin' along
Date Sat, 20 Dec 2008 17:56:17 GMT

We'll need more than that - I think we need to release at least once
from incubator in order to graduate.

And that means a stable 3.0...

(I'd like to do the JCR integration work before the rename - or at
least merge it with the trunk before that is done.  I've been trying
to do it slowly by starting to use the org.apache.jspwiki.api
package... I'm going to move WikiPage there pretty soon - probably
today/tomorrow.  Also, I would like folks to *really* review the API
package - so far I haven't had too many comments.)

/Janne