From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: WikiName
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 18:37:34 GMT

The WikiName class is just a convenience refactoring and has nothing
to do with spaces in wikinames.

As for the spaces in wikinames, I cannot find a JIRA issue about
this.  The feature has existed since 2.5.something, so obviously
we're not dealing with a new feature here.

Murray, you are a committer in this project.  I nominate you to find
a good solution for this in 3.0 timeframe...

/Janne