From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Stripes packages
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 07:38:36 GMT
> Janne -- I've done some work on WikiContext (obviously) with the
> Stripes stuff. Do you want me to reflect those changes in the .api
> package?

I think that would be good.  Also, perhaps the
com.ecyrd.jspwiki.WikiContext should be renamed to something like
JSPWikiContext and make it extend the api.WikiContext.  That way we
can add non-api package dependencies to it, and we can more exactly
control what goes into the api.WikiContext (which should be exactly
what plugins & rendering need and no more).

> With respect to the other changes in the .action package -- I'll
> move some stuff around tonight.

Great :-).  I will also do the WikiException change now.

/Janne