From Janne Jalkanen <Janne.Jalka...@ecyrd.com>
Subject Re: Spaces in Wiki names was-> RE: WikiName
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 18:40:57 GMT

WikiName refactoring will not help in any way (neither will it stop
anything from being done).

TestPage and Test Page are two different names, since one contains a
space and one does not contain a space.  We have a normalization
which looks (for backwards compatibility reasons) for "TestPage" if
"Test Page" is not found.  This could, of course, be disabled.

/Janne