From "Harry Metske" <harry.met...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: WikiVariables
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:23:36 GMT
Sounds like a fair requirement to me.
I'm assuming you can't use the CurrentTimePlugin to achieve your goal ?
(it's a plugin, not a variable)

Janne, and others what do you think ?

An extra method on SystemVariables : getCurrentTime() returning the
localized current time ?
Don't forget the unit test for this too.
Do we also need something else, current time on the server ?

Harry