From Janne Jalkanen <janne.jalka...@iki.fi>
Subject Re: Project Status
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 13:30:44 GMT
> Is it possible to name a planned release date for this version? I
> now that it hard to assume the remaining time software
> development. So I am rather interested in a estimation like: "We
> plan the release for the third quarter of 2009."

We have no estimate, and even if we did, it would almost certainly be wrong...

Since nobody is getting paid to do this (and therefore has no fixed
allocated time), the development schedule is fairly volatile, and can
be overridden by almost anything.

It will be out when it's ready.  However, the more help we get, the
faster it will be ;-)

/Janne