From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Theory of operation behind preferences?
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2008 18:40:17 GMT
Andrew,

On the preferencesTab.jsp there is not so much Javascript.

When you look at jspwiki-prefs.js, only the first part is important:
1) a window.onbeforeunload handler to throw a popup when leave the
page without saving
and
2) the savePrefs routine to save all prefs into the userprefs cookie.

Hope that helps,
dirk