From "Dirk Frederickx" <dirk.frederi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Known issues with IfPlugin?
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2008 21:03:00 GMT
Try single quotes
  [{If page='Joe'

On Tue, Dec 9, 2008 at 9:58 PM, Hobbs, Joseph <Joseph.Hobbs@53.com> wrote:
> Anyone know of any known issues relating to IfPlugin?  I tried using it
> today on my local installation and it doesn't seem to be working.  I
> also tested it on sandbox.jspwiki.org with no success.  Seems like the
> result is always false and content is never displayed.
>
> The markup I was using to test was...
>
>  [{If page="Joe"
>  This content is displayed...
>  }]
>
>  [{If page="!Joe"
>  This content is NOT displayed...
>  }]
>
> I'm poking into it now to see if I can track it down.
>
> Joseph Hobbs
> Lead Technology Architect
> Enabling Technologies : Technical Services
> Fifth Third Bank
> Phone : (513) 534-5908
> Fax : (513) 534-3408
> Email : Joseph.Hobbs@53.com
>

> This e-mail transmission contains information that is confidential and may be privileged.
  It is intended only for the addressee(s) named above. If you receive this e-mail in error,
please do not read, copy or disseminate it in any manner. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.
Please reply to the message immediately by informing the sender that the message was misdirected.
After replying, please erase it from your computer system. Your assistance in correcting this
error is appreciated.