From Florian Holeczek <flor...@holeczek.de>
Subject Error while removing a page from jspwiki.org
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:02:25 GMT
Hi Janne and others,

I just deleted a useless wiki page called "Send Mail" on jspwiki.org.
It had one attachment named Book1.xls. When deleting it (which has
obviously been successful), I got the following error:

> JSPWiki has detected an error
>
> Error Message
>     Refmgr out of sync: page SendMail refers to SendMail/Book1.xls, which has null referrers.
> Exception
>     com.ecyrd.jspwiki.InternalWikiException
> Place where detected
>     com.ecyrd.jspwiki.ReferenceManager.pageRemoved(), line 612
>
> If you have changed the templates, please do check them. This error
> message may show up because of that. If you have not changed them,
> and you are either installing JSPWiki for the first time or have
> changed configuration, then you might want to check your
> configuration files. If you are absolutely sure that JSPWiki was
> running quite okay or you can't figure out what is going on, then by
> all means, come over to jspwiki.org and tell us. There is more
> information in the log file (like the full stack trace, which you should add to any error
report).

> And don't worry - it's just a computer program. Nothing really
> serious is probably going on: at worst you can lose a few nights
> sleep. It's not like it's the end of the world.

Time was about 10:55 (GMT+1).
Maybe you could have a look at the logs to track down where the
problem is?

Regards
 Florian